Addressing unmet needs for clinical
validation of medicinal cannabis.
Zelda Therapeutics is an Australian
ASX listed company (ASX: ZLD).
Zelda Therapeutics has been formed to bring together some of the world’s leading researchers and clinicians active in the study and use of medicinal cannabis to treat a variety of ailments.
- Cleansing Notice and Appendix 2A
- Appendix 4D & FY21 Interim Financial Report
- Strategic Transition and Executive Changes
- US National Cannabis Roundtable appoints Zelira as Director
- Appendix 4C – quarterly
- 18 Minutes with Zelira Therapeutics – 180 Markets
- Cantor Fitzgerald Hosts Fireside Chat with Zelira Therapeutics
- Zelira Therapeutics launches Zenivol™ product in Australia after TGA adds to Special Access Scheme
- Medicinal cannabis trial could help retired AFL players manage chronic pain
- Sequoia Initiation Strong Buy, 19 August 2020
- Proactive – Three medical cannabis companies in focus at Proactive’s webinar on August 11
- Proactive – Zelira Therapeutics dose escalation trial for chronic pain meets safety and efficacy endpoints
- Stockhead – Pot stock Zelira Therapeutics successfully passes another Phase I clinical trial
- Zelira’s Oludare Odumosu, Managing Director USA speaking at More Than A Moment virtual event
- Dr Richard Hopkins, Zelira Therapeutics – 3AW Chronic Pain Interview
- 9 Today – Sleep Drug Jackpot: Is Cannabis oil the answer to insomnia?
- Zelira’s Dr Richard Hopkins, Managing Director – ex USA will be presenting on the 2 June, 2pm AEST at the 2020 Finance News Network CEO Showcases
- Benzinga Article: A Medicinal Cannabis Company That’s Conducting Clinical Research On Autism, Insomnia, And More
- Dr Richard Hopkins, Zelira Therapeutics – Triple M Great Southern WA
- Cannaweek Podcast, 05 May 2020