Zelira Therapeutics brings deep
pharmaceutical expertise to the
development and commercialisation of our
proprietary cannabinoid-based medicines.
Zelira Therapeutics…with our focus on specific
conditions, we are ‘reimagining healthcare’
for millions of people underserved by
We are committed to building patient and
doctor confidence in our medicines with
an ethical, evidence-based approach,
applying world-class science and
conducting clinical trials.
Zelira Therapeutics - Global Leader in cannabinoid-based medicine
Zelira Therapeutics Ltd is a leading global cannabinoid-based biopharmaceutical company with access to the world’s largest and fastest growing markets. Zelira owns a portfolio of proprietary revenue generating products and a pipeline of candidates undergoing clinical development that are positioned to enter global markets. The Company is focused on developing branded cannabinoid-based medicines for the treatment of a variety of medical conditions in its Rx business, including insomnia, autism and chronic non-cancer pain.
Recent Video and Audio from Zelira Therapeutics
- June 2021 – Zelira Chairman, Osagie Imasogie and CEO Oludare Odumosu presentation at Cantor Fitzgerald International Cannabis Forum
- June 2021 – Zelira Therapeutics and Levin Health talk upcoming chronic pain clinical trial
- April 2021 – Zelira Therapeutics well positioned for ‘multiple product launches in 2021’
- February 2021 – Proactive – Zelira Therapeutics sees ‘multiple shots on goal’ with a number of revenue streams
- December 2020 – Proactive – Zelira Therapeutics forms exclusive licensing deal to distribute its HOPE products in Washington DC
- November 2020 – Proactive – Zelira Therapeutics and Emyria team up for ‘disruptive’ autism spectrum disorder trial
- November 2020 – 7 News Perth – Medicinal Cannabis Trial
- October 2020 – Cannabis Lab – Dr. Oludare Odumosu, CEO USA at Zelira Therapeutics
- October 2020 – News Talk 6PR – Driving on medicinal cannabis “should be considered safe”